Hypnotherapy training through TAG Academy’s broad range of expertise has been built from over 25 years’ experience developing and delivering hypnosis training courses and other mindset and psychological disciplines for student therapists wanting to undertake professional education, which is how we are able to train you in such a diverse range of skills to provide training in Clinical Hypnosis that also incorporates qualifications in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), CBT (through Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy), RCP (Rapid Cognitive Processing) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy).
We have accreditation and validation for hypnotherapy training from the Department for Education through the NCFE, the Open University, the National Council for Hypnotherapy, the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, the National Institute of Cognitive Psychotherapy and the Ministry of Defence through their Enhanced Learning Credits ELCAS scheme. Our hypnosis training provider register number with the UK Register of Learning Providers is UKPRN: 10043987
What is important to you when looking for a hypnotherapy training course provider?
- Recognised qualifications – our Clinician course provides the NVQ Level 4 Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Experienced tutors and trainers
- Diversity in being taught numerous therapy disciplines within TAG‘s hypnosis training courses allowing a wide ranging therapeutic toolbox to include NLP, CBT, RCP and EFT
- Options through learning in a class environment or 1:1 tuition in hypnotherapy training and hypnosis training
- Continuing Professional Development and recognised supervision during and following your qualification
- Location – personal development training offered in London, Milton Keynes and Brighton
- On-going support post-training to help to establish a thriving therapy business
Upon completion of the HPD, successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The HPD has been accredited by the NCFE as having measurable learning outcomes that have been benchmarked at Level 4 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors).
The NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre and the HPD has been accredited by the NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
NCFE accreditation gives assurance that the content of a training course is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation.
Graduates of our NVQ Level 4 HPD Clinician course will be eligible to register with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). For more information see www.cnhc.org.uk
We believe, there is no such thing as an unteachable student, just inflexible tutors. This is precisely why we are so proud of the tactical training team at TAG, who take individual student requirements into account.
All our hypnosis training courses are interlinked – ie the first 3 weekends of the Clinical Diploma incorporate all of the Foundation Diploma course and the first year of the Master course incorporates all of the Clinical Diploma. Thus there is a seamless transition through every one of our training programmes.
To find out more about how you can train to become a therapist and enrol on one of our hypnotherapy training courses at any of the following venues, please visit: